10.17.2010

This Too Shall Pass

The Lord will not put more on us than we can handle.
I truly believe this and this is what go me through the past two weeks.
I was more upset than I thought I would be at my Grandma's Celebration of Life (funeral).
I was quite overwhelmed. I guess it was the sense of finality that day seems to bring.
And although hard on my family, we understand that things happened how God ordered them.
And we understand that the tremendous hurt we feel will get a little easier everyday.

This shock.
This pain.
This regret.
This loneliness.

The Lord will eventually replace all of these feelings with healing and memories that bring laughs and and an even deeper appreciation of a woman that meant soo much to soo many.

Please cherish those you love.
And live a life that will allow you to see them again.


Below is a Peace Lily I was given.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful plant and beautiful photos. Glad you are doing ok. Keep positive. Glad you shared your experience with us. I will definatly cherish my loved ones...

    ReplyDelete